The well-being and health of our guests and our staff are of exceptional importance. With concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are taking extra measures to protect guests, employees, and the community. We continue to consult the latest health authority statements to support our visitors and employees. To stay up-to-date on the latest updates and government measures for managing the pandemic, please visit the official government website here.
The measures we take:
- As always, we are committed to the highest health, safety, and sanitation standards. We communicate and reinforce with guests and staff to exercise personal hygiene practices, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when feeling sick.
- We are taking additional steps by supplementing extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, restrooms, guest rooms, and employee areas.
- We follow increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel. High traffic zones are cleaned and sanitized numerous times a day with an alcohol-based cleaner.
- We are continuously educating employees on COVID-19 awareness to enable them to make better-informed decisions.
- We have fast and uncomplicated contactless check-in and check-out procedures.
- All team members are wearing face masks in public areas and following physical distancing protocols.
We believe that these measures will help put your mind at ease and allow you to enjoy the same carefree, relaxed holiday you have grown accustomed to. We await you in an environment that is as safe and clean as it is warm and refreshing.
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or 22444999. We look forward to welcoming you all very soon to create new memories and experiences.